Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I purchase AFC Enterprises stock?
a. Our Common Stock is traded on Nasdaq, under the trading symbol AFCE. To purchase AFC stock, please consult a stockbroker.
2. Can I purchase stock directly from AFC Enterprises?
a. No. AFC Enterprises does not sell its stock directly. Please consult a stockbroker.
3. What is the ticker symbol and exchange that AFC Enterprises trades under?
a. Our Stock is traded on Nasdaq, under the trading symbol AFCE.
4. What is the address and phone number of the corporate headquarters?
AFC Enterprises, Inc.
400 Perimeter Center Terraces, Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30346
5. Who is the transfer agent for AFC Enterprises?
Computershare Trust Company, N.A.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078
6. When was the Company founded?
a. AFC Enterprises, Inc. was founded in Atlanta in 1992. AFC Enterprises, Inc. develops, operates, and franchises quick-service restaurants ("QSRs" or "restaurants") under the trade name Popeyes®.
7. When did AFC Enterprises go public and at what price?
a. AFC Enterprises, Inc. went public on March 2, 2001, priced at $17.00 per share. The Company's first trading date was March 2, 2001. The closing price was $20.38.
b. However, AFCE paid a special $12 dividend June 2005. The March 1, 2001, dividend- adjusted IPO price is therefore $8.83 and the March 2, 2001, adjusted closing price was therefore $10.59.
8. How can I obtain the Company's financial filings?
a. The Company's SEC filings can be found here.
9. Who are AFC Enterprises independent auditors?
10 Tenth Street, Suite 1400
Atlanta, GA 30309-3851
10. How can I become a Popeyes franchisee?
a. If you are interested in becoming a Popeyes franchisee, please click here for information on franchising.
11. Where can I find a list of Popeyes restaurant locations?
a. You can find the location of Popeyes locations here.
12. How can I request that a Popeyes open in my neighborhood?
a. Please contact us and let us know of your interest for a new Popeyes in your community.