We maintain a drug-free and alcohol-free work environment.
As a result:
- The use, possession, sale, or transfer of alcohol, illegal drugs or other illegal substances while on the job is prohibited.
- Reporting to work under the influence of such substances is prohibited.
- Consuming alcohol, illegal drugs or other illegal substances in any situation that might adversely reflect upon AFC® or its employees is prohibited.
- The proper use of prescribed drugs is permitted, as long as it does not endanger other individuals or impair an employee's ability to perform job-related duties safely.
- If a Corporate Officer specifically authorizes an occasion, limited alcohol consumption may be permitted on AFC premises or on company time, subject to any applicable state or local laws relating to alcohol consumption. In this case, employees must exercise good judgment not to abuse alcohol.
- Alcohol consumption is never permitted in AFC vehicles.