Website and Internet
PLKI uses its websites to communicate with employees, franchise partners, suppliers, investors, customers and the public. PLKI employees may also use the Internet for research or other job functions.
- We inform anyone who submits or requests information through a PLKI website how PLKI will use that information.
- We post notices and disclaimers about any forward-looking statements disclosed on our websites.
- We define any limitations on the use of information posted directly on our websites or contained in third-party hyperlinks.
- We protect all intellectual property contained on any of our websites.
- PLKI employees may not use the Internet for personal, non job-related activities unless that use does not:
- Interfere or compete with PLKI business,
- Interfere with the employee's job or the job of other PLKI employees,
- Involve any incremental cost to PLKI,
- Involve commercial or other inappropriate solicitation,
- Provide information about, or lists of, PLKI employees to others,
- Involve illegal activities,
- Involve the employee portraying himself or herself as an agent or representative of PLKI in any way,
- Conflict with other PLKI policies.
As a result:
- Employees must comply with all laws regarding website use.
- Employees have a duty to protect all intellectual property contained on our websites.