I am FAIR
PLKI strives to provide equal opportunity in hiring, compensating, training, promoting and helping our employees to grow.
Our workforce is extremely diverse and includes people who represent a wide range of cultures, religions and opinions.
We encourage and expect you to be fair and to avoid all forms of discrimination and harassment.
“The most successful teams gather together a diverse group of individuals, working together to bring their own ideas and opinions to the table. At Popeyes, we value this diversity and encourage our team members to be fair in all areas of the business.”
Lynne Zappone, Chief People Experience Officer
- + Employment Practice
Equal Employment, Discrimination and Harassment
PLKI is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a result:
- Employment and advancement decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills and performance.
- We strive to maintain a work environment that is free of all forms of harassment and discrimination.
- We will not tolerate unlawful harassment or discrimination.
- We will not permit retaliation of any kind against any employee for reporting, in good faith, any actual or suspected violation of this Policy.
- + Affirmative Action Plan
PLKI is a "federal contractor" as defined by Executive Order 11246 and associated laws and regulations. As such, we may not discriminate and we must take affirmative action to ensure equal employment opportunity for everyone including women, minorities, people with disabilities, and Vietnam Era and disabled veterans.
We are also required: to comply with certain government contract specifications and record keeping requirements; to accurately report annual employment information to the Department of Labor; and to maintain a written Affirmative Action Plan (AAP), a set of specific, results-oriented procedures that is available for employee review.
PLKI and its Company are committed to complying with our AAP, to ongoing and extensive good faith efforts, and to providing equal treatment to all employees in hiring, compensating, training, promoting, and all other ways that could enhance their economic progress and growth.
As a result:
- We are committed to hiring and promoting women, minorities, veterans and the disabled.
- We have classified our workforce under an eight-factor analysis to ensure affirmative action, and have designated women and minorities specifically in the analysis.
- We maintain a system to audit and report job offers, hires, promotions, resignations, discharges and layoffs, and training programs by job group, gender, and minority group identification.
- If problems are identified, recommendations for resolution are made to management that is consistent with our AAP.